DevOps Azure Architect
Senior • Full Time • Architect
No office location remote
Due to continuous growth, we are currently seeking a DevOps Azure Architect with a strong understanding of Azure AI/ML. You will be expected to work as an advisor to help identify, educate, and foster best-in-class solutions. Creating these relationships requires strong communication skills and a passion for solving complex challenges.
- This is a full-time position with comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401k and more. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
- The role is remote - U.S. located, only full time (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements
- Establish and continually improve Architecture Frameworks and Standards and Best Practices
- Review various processes and workflows to make recommendations on process improvements as well as technology improvements
- Analyze business and technical requirements to determine system designs, potential risks and issues all based on best practices
- Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stakeholders
- Manage the complete software development life cycle
- Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver high-performance solutions
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively recommend sustainable corrective actions
- Create scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.), API management, microservice frameworks etc.
- Design, develop, and deploy solutions on Azure Cloud
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of enterprise experience in cloud platforms
- 8+ years of enterprise application development working with DevOps tools
- Strong knowledge around containerization (AKS/Kubernetes, Kubeflow, and other open source leading technologies
- Experience automating deployment of code and infrastructure (Git, Jenkins, Pipeline/Terraform, Ansible or Azure Resource Templates)Understanding of networking capabilities, including load balancers, web application firewalls, network access control lists (NACLs), security groups, routing, tracing, and DNS resolution for building proficient and secure solutions
- Creating scripts and templates to build Azure based development systems
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and resolving issues in cloud-based environments
- Demonstrated knowledge of working in a virtualized and/or cloud environment
- Leveraging agile development process from system build through deployment
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with monitoring tools (e.g., AppDynamics, PRTG Insights, etc.)
- Understanding development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, GitHub)
- Demonstrated knowledge of various database solutions, servers, and Open Source Solutions including SQL and NoSQL databases (MS SQL including OSS (Postgres, MySQL etc), Azure SQL
- Experience developing solutions with Azure ML, ML Server and Artificial Intelligence including development experience with .NET/C#