Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
No office location remote
Nalpeiron (http://www.nalpeiron.com) is seeking a motivated Developer/Project Coordinator to create, enhance, maintain, manage projects around our industry-leading Software Licensing and Analytics SaaS service, primarily .NET / Windows environments and Linux.
This is an opportunity to join a mature but fast growing SaaS Vendor in a hot market, working with a range of professional business customers, to enable them to get the most from our products and services. Nalpeiron is the leader in SaaS Software Licensing and Analytics. We are a small but fast growing ISV - based in the US/UK, 15 years old and consistently profitable.
This is a "work from home" opportunity as we use the latest in virtual tools to support our clients and you don't have any commute! Working from your own home office but working with a local team and meeting once a week.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and enthusiastic all-rounder with a focus on Software Development and Project Coordination.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Developer/Project Coordinator will demonstrate strong technical and programming abilities and will be capable of proactively finding solutions to various problems and issues also the ability to coordinate software projects. Excellent and proven communication and customer service skills are a must - along with the ability to effectively work with and help coordinate the efforts of the rest of the team to ensure our new products are released on schedule, meet requirements, within budget, and meet strict quality standards.
- Design, develop and test new product features, enhancements, etc. all within primarily a .NET environment
- Manage project schedules and coordinate team resources across a variety of projects to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Coordinate with Product Management to ensure the product roadmap and delivery schedule are in sync
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of previous experience troubleshooting in Application Software Support/ Technical Support/ Helpdesk environment
- Deep expertise with application server technology (.NET) and SQL Server is also a must
- Experience with Jira and Wrike
- Understanding of Microsoft's n-tier application architecture (web, app, database)
- Experience in UX design and development
- Experience in project management methodologies
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking (proxies, firewalls, etc.), and common web technologies (HTTP, REST, Web Services, XML, etc.)
- Hours: Flexible full-time working hours (work from home, no commute!)
- Compensation: Based on experience
- Ongoing Education: We provide an annual stipend to pursue your choice of professional training opportunities, including workshops, class, books, etc
- Benefits Package: Paid Holidays, Annual and Health Leave