.NET Azure Developer
Senior • Contract • Backend
Miami, FL $100k - 170k
Minimum of eight years of experience developing full stack web applications using the Microsoft technologies
• Must be a driver that take accountability and ownership for all areas of assignment.
• Excellent interpersonal, listening, and influencing skills with ability to effectively work at all levels of the organization;
• Strong written and verbal/communication
• willing to share information, collaborate, and engage in crucial conversations.
• Quick learner and Self-Motivated: ability to quickly gain a high level understanding of the technical and business domains.
• Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
• Systems Thinker: ability to 'optimize the whole' through end-to-end value delivery.
•Comfortable working in a high-pace demanding environment.
• Advanced proficiency with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core utilizing C#
• Advanced Proficient in REST API’s development using .Net Core
• Strong proficiency developing solutions using Microsoft Azure
• Working knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS technologies and services
• Working knowledge of iPaaS and Logic Apps
• Strong knowledge in Microservices architecture
• Strong in Service Fabric development using Reliable Services and Actors
• Knowledge in Azure API Management is a plus
• Knowledge in Azure Data Factory
• Strong of object oriented programing and understanding of S.O.L.I.D. principles, design patterns, best practices,
• Dependency injection, containers, and Responsive Design.
• Proficient in the Agile software development processes.