Middle • Contract • Team Leader
Dallas Tx, DC
Greetings of the day!!
This is Amit from Sumeru INC.
Please go through the job description below and if you feel comfortable with the Required skills and responsibilities, please reply me back with your updated word doc resume to or contact me for more details at (408) 757-0048.
Role : .Net Lead with Retail experience
Location : Dallas, TX / Remote till Covid
Mandate : 10+ Years + C#, .Net, WPF, "Point of Sale", Application Support, Retail Domain (MUST), Windows/ Desktop Application Support.
- 10+years of IT Experience.
- VB6, .Net, MVC, C#, WPF, WCF,Backend MS Access, SQL Server - Mandatory
- AWS, DevOPS Good to have
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting Windows based POS applications built in Windows 10 environment.
- Should have experience in working in Production Support Environment.
- Willing to work on Shifts if needed.
- Experienced in working in Offshore Onsite model.
- Familiar with Application monitoring tools like SCOM, New Relic.
- Sound Knowledge/Experience with Stores Point of sales systems
- Retail domain knowledge is a plus.
- Should have good understanding of ITIL process of Incident, Problem, Service request and release management.
- Experienced in any ITSM ticketing tool and understands the way Priority and status of a ticket is determined..
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Playing the role of Production support SPOC from Onsite and coordinate and collaborate with Offshore team.
- Ensure proper handover to the support team from the development team post new functionality roll out.
- Work closely with the Offshore counterpart ensuring smooth execution of support.
- Should be able to communicate to business users and understand the requirements.
- Should have experience and very good understanding of SLAs and KPIs and work to meet the goals.
- Participate in P1/P2 bridge calls and expedite the solution and Incident closure within SLA.
- Metrics generation and present to Client.
- Good Communication skills.
Thanks & Regards,
Amit Dewda | Technical Recruiter
Sumeru Inc. | 2401 15th Street NW, Washington DC 20009