Middle • Full Time • Dev Ops
What is the role about?
You are operationally responsible for the applications, servers, platforms in order to make sure that our internal IT services are available to our internal customers. You develop, test, administer, deploy, and maintain our infrastructure. You and your direct team members are based in Amsterdam, but you will also have colleagues around the globe.
- Analyze requirements and design, develop, and maintain our services
- Maintain and improve our infrastructure platforms
- Maintain our cloud systems based on Office 365 / Azure + Hybrid environment
- Execute Level 3 platform support and act as escalation point for end users
- Be actively involved in new developments in collaboration with software engineers
- Lead our DNS configurations, File server cluster and Hyper-V cluster
Who are you?
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of configuration management systems as well as Microsoft Systems and Architecture
- Strong knowledge of Windows 2016 or higher Exchange, Office 365 and Windows 10
- Experience in continuous delivery and deployment automation
- You have basic networking and security knowledge
- Ideally, you are Microsoft certified - MCSE
- As a person you are creative, you like to show initiative and you are a real team player
- You are able to work as Engineer on Duty
What we offer
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- Possibility of a visa sponsorship if needed
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.