Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
PeerSource is currently recruiting for a .NET Developer on a Direct Hire basis for our client with offices in Englewood, CO and Austin, TX. For the right candidate, this role could be worked remotely.
We are seeking a .NET Developer to join a growing team. This individual will be part of an Agile/Scrum development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. In this crucial role, you will be involved with the design, development, testing, and support of a suite of applications ranging from web applications, windows services, WCF services, and thick-clients which enable our customers to safely operate at peak performance and within the law.
- Building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack.
- Design, develop, test and support of a suite of applications ranging from web applications, windows services, WCF services, and thick clients.
- 3-5+ years of software engineering experience within the .NET stack.
- C#, .Net, and WPF experience along with strong object-oriented analysis and design understanding.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, NHibernate or other OR/M
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with concurrent development source control and continuous integration
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Experience with applications on Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Preferred certifications: C#, .Net, WPF
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture is preferred
- Mobile application development (iOS and Android), Unit Testing (NUnit), IoC/DI containers (StructureMap/Ninject/Unity) and/or Jira experience is preferred.
Relocation assistance is not available. No third parties. H1 sponsorship is not available.
PeerSource is a Denver/Orlando based recruiting solutions firm that truly values strong relationships with the talented professionals we are fortunate to serve. We pride ourselves to make it about YOU, and we will seek to understand exactly what your consideration factors are regarding the kinds of opportunities you are targeting. We can't wait to show you our difference and put a smile on your face through exceeding your expectations well beyond the norm. We offer contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire opportunities throughout the US and support W2 as well independent consultants working on a Corp-to-Corp basis. W2 employee benefits with PeerSource include options for health & dental insurance as well as a matching retirement plan. Contact us for more details!