Full Stack .NET Developer
Senior • Contract • Full Stack
No office location
Are you interested in using your development skills and expertise to contribute to a technology company that is growing, expanding, and emerging as a leader in the Church Management Software market? Come join our team!
Think Ministry has an immediate part-time (potentially full-time) opening for a Full Stack .NET Developer. We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our development team to provide for the full suite of MinistryPlatform applications.
This position requires a thorough, detail oriented, confident individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, who has a passion for excellence and values integrity. The Full Stack .NET developer will be joining a small, distributed team which consists of other senior and junior developers, quality assurance engineers, and scrum master. Ideally, we will begin on a part-time contract basis for 90 days with the intent to hire full-time thereafter.
The Full Stack .NET Developer's primary focus will be the design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment of enterprise solutions. Other responsibilities include:
- Work through assigned issues in Jira and communicate questions/blockers/suggestions in a timely and clear manner to other members of the team
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and patterns
- Following patterns, practices, and conventions established in existing code
- Must utilize their own computer and development environment to perform work
- Hours must be documented and reported by the 1st of each month
- Must attend 2 sprint stand-up meetings per week
- Must attend 2 code review meetings per week during regular business hours
- Authoring new applications and application features
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Cooperating with other developers and quality assurance engineers
- Communicating with external web services
- Professional, precise communication skills including asking for help/direction when needed
- Proficiency using ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Core 2.2+ using C#
- Proficiency of .NET MVC and SaaS application structures and methodologies
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server queries, stored procedures, schema, and best-practices
- Proficiency with utilizing source control (GIT)
- Experience with Webpack and Babel
- Understanding of Progressive Web Application standards, conventions, and approaches
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Understanding of OAuth/OpenID Connect flows for authentication/authorization
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Experience with Web API
Applicants must be US based with solid English language skills, both written and spoken.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume (or LinkedIn link) along with a sample of relevant code with your application.