Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior • Full Time • Full Stack
No office location remote
Love to learn? Love to work on software which makes a difference to people not shareholder pockets?
Or you're frustrated by colleagues who don't share your desire to write well-tested code?
Do you want to be involved in understanding the ‘why’ behind the software?
The development team at Redington makes a big impact on the business. We are an agile team, who all believe in continuous improvement and learning. Making an impact on a business is about trust, it's about aligning with the important priorities, it's about focus and efficiency and ultimately, delivering results.
As a Senior developer at Redington you will be building applications for both internal users (consultants and analysts) and our clients. Current and future applications include research, data, analytics and interactive tools. We deliver these through both web interfaces and functional libraries. You will get stuck in with all aspects of development, wearing different hats through the development cycle and taking part in: planning, requirements gathering, implementation, testing, dev-ops and support.
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE
- An expert in C#
- Well versed in database technologies, particularly MongoDB
- An agile developer
- Net experienced
- Experienced in Application architecture
- Knowledgeable in Cloud technologies, Azure/AWS using Lambda functions (i.e. serverless development)
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE
- Experience within financial services/pensions/investment management
- Broader Microservices development experience
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience working in with asynchronous messaging systems
- Familiarity with Continuous integration tools like TeamCity
- Line management experience
Please note: To be considered for this role you must be able to provide proof of Right to Work in the UK and be based in the UK.