Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
Do you speak fluent .NET? We are now looking for a .NET developer for our eHealth team in Turku or Oulu. Would you like to work in a transformational project that makes a real impact in the healthcare sector? Do you want to be part of an international company that values your personal growth? If your answer is yes, you are all set for this project.
Nortal is a global, agile company that combines strategy, change, and technology to deliver meaningful impact to companies and the society. We help solve our customers' challenges by building cloud and on-premises solutions in domains like digital healthcare, public sector and industry.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Being part of a service layer team who is responsible of system integrations
- .NET development
This project is a massive eHealth project, where we are building an ecosystem that differs significantly from traditional monoliths. Service layer team is one of the four subprojects in this whole unique project. You will work in a team of 8 senior developers / architects so this is a great opportunity for you to learn from our experienced Nortalists.
We would be excited if you have several of the following:
- First and foremost good .NET skills
- We would also value if you are somewhat familiar with Angular or keen on learning Angular
- Azure knowledge is seen as an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent Finnish and English skills
- Excellent communication skills
What makes us unique:
- We don't just build software; we approach development as a well-honed craft.
- We are experts who believe in being innovative while having fun and working continuously to refine our skills.
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do, from the technology we choose to the people who make up our team. With excellence as a guiding principle, we deliver quality results that ensure client satisfaction.
- We approach work with integrity. We do what we say we'll do, and we operate with transparency and honesty.
- We work cohesively and see each person at Nortal as a critical contributor.
- We prize teamwork and support each other in providing the best results for our clients. No one on our team is superior to another - we help each other out, in the spirit of personal growth.
- We don’t deploy into infrastructure, we build reusable infrastructure with software and automation.
We are here to stay! We have over 180 employees in 4 offices in Finland and 2018 was Nortal’s best year ever with revenue of 66,7 million euros. Read more about our projects in our web and have a look at our Tech Map.
Contact me for further details:
+358 40 555 9734
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. Combining the unique experience of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology, our vision is to build a seamless society.