Azure Data Architect Manager
Middle • Full Time • Backend
Multiple Locations, Canada
- Minimum 8 years’ experience or more of Data Management including hands-on implementations across Data Architecture with deep Azure experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Azure Data Architect
- Ability to integrate on premise and cloud architectures
- Ability to translate user requirements into ADF pipelines architectures
- Good Knowledge of Kafka, Python, Nifi
- Familiarity with SQL Datawarehouse, Informatica, IDQ, EDC, Cosmos DB, Blob storage and Data Management
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data Factory, Microsoft Azure Data Lake Store and Microsoft Azure Apache Spark
- Azure Certifications
- Azure Synapse
Professional Skills Qualifications:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries with local and global clients.
- Performance achievement and career mentorship: our performance management process focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age,
non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local
law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to
current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.