.NET Core Developer
Middle • Contract • Full Stack
San Diego, CA
***Please, no third parties***
***Only Southern California candidates will be considered***
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full-stack web development building services leveraging .NET Core.
- Deploy to Linux environments, deploying and managing services on Microsoft Azure, and using both SQL and LINQ-To-SQL to interact with relational data.
- Take a feature from inception to completion independently across the stack.
- Collaborate with teammates on proposed UX/UI and provide feedback as needed.
- Participate in and support the entire SDLC processes in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional experience writing full-stack REST-based applications.
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases and advanced query writing experience.
- 2+ years of experience developing single page apps utilizing modern JS frameworks (React highly preferred).
- 2+ years of experience with popular UI frameworks implementing custom components and features (React preferred)
- Strong experience with C#, .NET Core, and ORM frameworks (Entity, LINQ preferred).
- Solid understanding of using Git, and continuous integration (CI/CD) tools.
- Experience with development and deployment in cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
tags: software engineer, sw engineer, programmer analyst, .net developer, .net core developer, react developer, angular developer, web application developer, web applications developer