Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
Santa Monica, CA
Work in an incredibly exciting field where people directly benefit from your work in a major (life-saving) way! We have an amazing team of friendly, dedicated, talented developers that keeps growing. The ideal candidate is very comfortable with the Microsoft development stack, including ASP.NET, C#, MVC and SQL. We definitely make use of many cutting-edge tools, including Visual Studio 2019, SQL Server 2019, Bamboo/Octopus Deploy for build & deployments, JIRA for user story management, Confluence as our Knowledge Base, BitBucket for Source Control, Xamarin for mobile development, TypeScript, SignalR, Entity Framework, and so on. We have many interesting projects that you'll be a part of!
If you are not already located in Los Angeles, we will likely fly you out to us for 1-2 weeks every quarter or so – that way you get to meet your coworkers face to face!
** Please: Only candidates that are (1) located in the continental United States, (2) have current U.S. work authorization, and (3) can regularly work during Pacific Time business hours (9:00am to 6:00pm)! **
Skills & Requirements
Here’s what you need:
- Plus: Experience with other frameworks such as Entity Framework, Bootstrap, SignalR, SASS/SCSS, TypeScript, xUnit etc.
- At least 4 years of development experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Curiosity for new technologies!
You should work at Transplant Connect because:
- We build software that truly helps people & saves lives around the world
- We use cutting-edge technology wherever possible
- We strive to continuously train and enhance the technical proficiency of all developers
- We tackle amazing challenges relating to technology and organ donation-transplantation as a whole
- We have a friendly and fun environment
- We genuinely care for our employees - you are not just a "cog in a machine"
- We provide competitive pay, health/dental/vision benefits, 401K, paid time off
- We participate in major developer conferences
- You WILL like it here!
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Paid Life Insurance
- Fully-Paid Training
- Monthly Virtual Team-Building and Social Events