Senior Software Engineer .NET
Senior • Full Time • Backend
Highlands Ranch CO, US
This position is an individual contributor role on the Issuer Processing Risk Development Team. The successful candidate will be part of a team to design and develop solutions for external/internal web services and enhancements to voice response capabilities. Candidate will assist with troubleshooting and resolving defects during the software development lifecycle. Candidate will interface directly with staff members of Development, Product Management, Project Management, and Quality Assurance.
- As a key member of the development team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- Design, develop, document and implement new functionality, as well as enhancements, modifications, and support of existing software.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Experience in developing and supporting web applications.
- Experience in best practices for web application development and design patterns.
- Experience using C#, ASP.NET 4.0 and the .Net framework (versions 4.5+) preferred.
- Experience with AJAX, WPF, WF, and the MVC/MVVM design pattern preferred.
- Experience with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and responsive web UI preferred.
- Experience with WebAPI and REST services preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, stored procedures, database design preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI tool preferred (SSRS. SSIS)
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
- The incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- The position requires the incumbent to travel for work <5% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.