Build and Release Specialist
Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
San Francisco CA, US remote
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Build and Release Specialist. We are looking for a highly talented, motivated, and experienced person for a new multiplatform project based in our San Francisco studio.
You will work on cutting-edge engine technology, building and supporting development infrastructure to create exciting online game experiences and features. You will be a part of a collaboration-oriented team where you will have the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Monitor, configure, and administer the build system
- Monitor, configure, and administer the deployment system
- Support build system users
- In collaboration with the Technical Director, identify and pursue improvements to the build system
- Contribute to resource usage forecasts required to ensure the proper functioning of the build system (db, build machine, Perforce storage space, NAS)
- Document and update the version creation, management, and deployment processes
- Carry out all other related tasks
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position
- Participation in a complete game production (familiarity with the production cycle) an asset
- Knowledge of SysAdmin or Devops considered an asset
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness
- DevOps mindset
- Knowledge of a build system an asset and source control system (e.g. Perforce, Git, Subversion)
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.