Middle • Contract • Full Stack
Kansas City, Mo, MO remote
Title .Net Developers (Back-End)
Position Type Contract (has potential to convert)
Length 6 months
Client prefers candidates that don't require sponsorship, so those candidates will get priority over someone that requires sponsorship.
- Location: 100% Remote (due to COVID-19 situation)
- Length of Contract Assignment: 6 months. However, we will consider converting Rockstars or extending the contract.
- Type of Contract: Contract with potential to convert
- Telecommuting: 100% Remote (due to COVID-19 situation)
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years of back-end .NET experience to develop back-end services. Due to the COVID-9 situation, these individuals will be allowed to work 100% remote at this time.
Below is the technical skills ideally wanted.
- Strong C# skills (Foundation, collections and generics, parallel programming and exception handling)
- .NET Core and .NET Core Web Api
- Entity framework
- XUnit for unit and integration test
- MoQ for mocking data
- Working knowledge of IoC pattern
- Policies development (requirements and handlers)
- Nugget package development and usage.
- Code to Handling OWASP vulnerability areas
- Integrating with swagger and versioning
- Experience with Serilog and ability to integrate with Splunk
- Database experience (i.e. creating tables, indexes, stored procedures, views, etc.
- Source control (i.e. Git)
- Development tools (i.e. Fiddler, Postman, Visual Studio)