Full Stack Software Engineer
Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
Wilmington MA, US
Symbotic currently has an opening for a Full Stack Software Engineer who will play a hands-on role in the development of a suite of applications, both mobile, web and desktop for our next generation of software which controls fleets of mobile robots and industrial systems. Symbotic is looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, creative, collaborative and agile development environment.
- Design, implement, and enhance applications that span desktop, mobile and web technology stacks utilizing the following technologies: C#, TypeScript, Angular, RabbitMQ, Redis, WPF and ASP.NET MVC.
- Design systems that are highly available & widely scalable
- Participate in defining solutions to solve customer problems
- Demonstrate progress of projects through weekly meetings.
- Participate in the functional requirements review, design and architecture meetings.
- Coordinate with other groups to implement a feature that has dependencies on other teams.
- Support customer sites and SQA during the rollout of new software services
- Work with test engineers in defining use cases for new software services
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment.
A minimum of a Bachelor of Science in a related engineering discipline (ie. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, etc.).
Minimum of 3 years of professional experience developing enterprise software applications.
This person must be able to work in a fast paced environment and support unscheduled events.
- Experience in building enterprise applications.
- Experience in building highly scalable software and performance tuning.
- Demonstrate passion about building high quality software that addresses customer needs.
- Enjoys solving problems, facing new challenges and learning new technologies.
- Be a proactive communicator - describe challenging technical problems and solutions.
- Experience in some of the following technologies - TypeScript, Angular, RabbitMQ, Redis, WPF and ASP.NET MVC, Google Material Design.
- Able to evaluate different technologies and come up with different approaches to solving problems.
- Good knowledge of Object-oriented programming, C#, LINQ and writing efficient code.
- Able to have a logical approach to getting to root cause of difficult to reproduce issues.
Compensation and Benefits:
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Please… No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.