Middle • Contract • Full Stack
- ANUGLAR 2 or greater (have to have this)
- .NET Core/C# experience
- No SQL on backend.
The team needs individuals with deep e-commerce knowledge to guide and deliver a high-volume, highly personalized e-commerce experience. We are looking for the most senior candidates who have a strong background in Enterprise/Systems/Application Architecture, with proven abilities to innovate and be creative. We are looking for highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for building highly visible, highly available, and customer facing E-Commerce solutions.
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in object-oriented programming and experience in large multi-national corporations. Candidates will be familiar with Microsoft technologies, and will have worked on very large web sites dealing with very high volumes.
Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once. Candidates will work with very little direction, will be comfortable leading conference calls, and can drive the direction of very large projects being developed by multi-shore teams.
- 8+ years of experience
- Related experience testing web portals and/or ecommerce applications using
- Angular JS is preference.
- Proficiency with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
- Practical knowledge of object oriented programming
- Candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements.
- Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audiences