Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the United States for the past 10 years and was selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company. We are a 2019 Northern Virginia Technology Council Tech 100 company and are a Great Place to Work-Certified organization! Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and hard-working professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to join our team in Huntsville, Alabama.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required, and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties, in addition to the below, may be assigned as necessary to meet business needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Mid-level development, test, analysis, and validation of software
- Must have experience developing code for training software and systems
- Knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs, and modeling and simulation exposure
- Directly with supervisors, designers, and engineers in the support and creation of interactive mobile, desktop training systems
- Software development implementing detailed object-oriented analysis and design
- Collaborate with your team and other business units to provide software solutions, following best practices ensuring a high-quality standard
- Must have experience reading and translating technical information and conceptual ideas into high-end interactive multimedia training solutions
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Due to customer related requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance
- DOD 8570 IAT LVL II Compliant
- BA/BS Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required with a minimum of 3 years of software engineering experience required.
- Strong knowledge of .NET and APS.NET Frameworks
- Experience in Visual Studio, TFS, JIRA, C#, SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, LINQ, SOAP, and REST
- Experience in implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Must demonstrate the ability to work effectively on project teams
- Experience debugging code
- Experience with agile and scrum practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of DevOps and cloud practices.
- SQL Server
- Agile experience
- Excellent communications and analytical skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Basic DevOps
We offer competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include employer-paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options; gym/wellness reimbursement; 401(k) matching; 501(c)(3) donation matching; paid holidays; generous paid time off; training reimbursement; and an Employee Assistance Program.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable an applicant with a disability to successfully apply for and/or perform the essential duties of the job. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation.