Seeking a Sr .Net Developer in Dallas, TX.
Must have the following experience:
- .Net Core AND C#
- AngularJS AND ReactJS
- Cloud-Native Applications
- SQL AND NoSQL Databases
- Atlassian Tool Suite
- 10+ years of SW Development experience
What you will do as a .Net Developer:
- Provide hands-on development and mentoring as necessary for all members of the team to ensure team and project success.
- Work closely with the product owners and team members to decompose stories, design features, and prioritize tasks.
- Prototype, validate, and create specific application solutions for the business.
- Lead team in the execution of development pipeline and delivery of the organization’s software products to QA, and ultimately to Production.
- Interface with the product owner and key stakeholders in Project Management, Business, QA, and Technology Operations to ensure high-quality delivery of software projects on time and budget.
- Identify technology risks and dependencies early to establish mitigation plans.
- Create artifacts for each project such as Software Architecture documentation, Technical Use Cases, and Code Review Packages.
- Meet periodically with onshore and offshore developers to review and improve code quality, requirements specification, and design methodologies.
- Utilize automated software test tools and frameworks such as test-driven development to achieve software quality standards
- Support integration efforts to build whole systems from various subsystems
- Support release manager to assemble releases and drive improvements in the release process
.Net Developer Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years of solid backend development experience in C#/.Net
- Minimum of 2-3 years team leadership experience
- Expert with frameworks such as .NET, .NET Core, Spring, Hibernate, and understanding of UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Expert in object-oriented design, SOA, design patterns, development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Exceptional experience designing and implementing REST-based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment.
- Strong experience in Cloud-Native Applications and Micro Services Architecture
- Strong Experience with SQL Server
- Strong Experience with Rabbit MQ / MQ
- Strong experience in building enterprise-scale web solutions based upon n-tier architecture using open source technologies (Angular / React), Microsoft Web API, and SQL / No-SQL Databases.
- Good understanding of the latest Architecture and Development Standards, Guidelines and SOLID principles
- You should be comfortable in a fast-paced customer focused environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques.
- Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Self-motivated as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems
- Ability to analyze, propose and implement timely, cost-effective, quality solutions for all issues or problems within area of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for composing and delivering technical presentations or other forms of documentation to various level of technical and non-technical management
- Experience with distributed multi-tier applications, WMI, NO SQL databases, and SQL is preferred
- Experience in developing applications using modern streaming technologies and protocols
- Independently plans own work and are accountable to meet schedules and deliverables
- Experience providing guidance, direction, and feedback to other technical staff in order to meet agreed-upon objectives.
- Proficient in managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, geographically dispersed environment
- The client is located in Dallas, TX.
- Remote until Covid-19 restrictions lift; will eventually require relocation IF out-of-state OR local area.