SharePoint Developer Consultant
Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
Lake Mary Florida United States
In the rapid changing technology landscape, looking for a creative, self-thinking and multi-talented resource with wealth of knowledge, experience and commitment to make an impact to our clients and team.
Work you’ll do
The Solution Network (SNET) will be responsible for providing technical services and assistance for application and technology products supported by the Solution Network. This position will be in Lake Mary, FL, and will be part of a larger team based in Philadelphia, PA, and Hyderabad, India. The position will be focused on supporting our practice in application development, infrastructure, solutions development, client projects as well as pursuits. Activities include but are not limited to:
- Infrastructure and software architecture design
- Configuration, implementation and maintenance of selected packages and applications
- In addition to hands-on technical work, this position will also require
providing assistance to project teams with project planning, developing
documentation, and guidance for system and environment improvements.
Deloitte’s Solutions Network (SNET) is a global network that connects Deloitte’s solution centers, extended delivery centers, clients, and vendor partners. The primary focus of the SNET is to support client development projects, client pursuits, solution development, and practice development. The SNET does this by providing project teams with a hosted infrastructure that includes a large mix of hardware vendors, operating systems, and technical application expertise. The SNET also provides on-site technical architecture and application experts for Deloitte’s clients.
The Solutions Network consists of experts with knowledge of all major package applications and technologies – Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, SharePoint, Automation, Machine Learning, Middleware, BI/DW, JAVA, .Net, Networking, SAN, Server Virtualization, Cloud, etc. SNET staff is exposed to new and emerging technology, and in many cases, serves as an R&D function for Deloitte.
As a dynamic and leading-edge company, Deloitte offers a phenomenal opportunity for staff to join a high growth environment to expand, enhance and strengthen their client service and technology skills.
- Active U.S. government Top Security/Special Compartmental Information Clearance, or the ability to obtain these US government security clearances
- Bachelor’s Degree (Software/Computer Technology Field Preferred)
- Minimum 2-3 years hands on experience in SharePoint development and Web technologies
- Experience in extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies
- Experience in testing and debugging code
- Experience in the Power Platform – MS PowerApps, MS Flow and Power BI
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting SharePoint environments (versions 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online)
- Hands on experience in scripting languages for automation of administrative tasks (PowerShell, VBScript, PERL, etc.)
- Experience with different database like SQL Server 2012/2016, Oracle 11g/12c, AWS RDS and open source databases like Mongo DB, and NoSQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft IIS, Domains, Active Directory and ADFS
- Knowledge in Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Experience implementing systems and minimum knowledge using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience using leading cloud platform providers (Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, VMWare)
- Integrate solutions with Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) products using Web service and application programming interface (API) techniques
- Participation in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and promotion into Production.
- Technical proficiency including systems maintenance, strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, monitoring, performance measurements, change management as well as issue management in a multi-platform environment
- Experience and/or knowledge in process documentation and improvement
- Knowledge of federal industry and developing processes and presentation material for federal and public sector related initiatives and special projects
- Knowledge of Cloud, security, infrastructure, databases, and networking
- Developing templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Prior consulting experience working on virtual teams and ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to work with peers, clients and engagement teams on project assignments and work both independently and in a team setting
and proactive work approach
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.