Lead .NET Developer
Senior • Full Time • Team Leader
Role: Lead Dot Net Developer
Location : Chicago, IL / Dallas, TX
Hire Type: Full Time
- Expertise in .NET, SQL and related technologies
- Expertise in MS SQL Server / Oracle database.
- Familiar with Agile & Waterfall SDLC.
- Understanding of ITIL v4 Service Lifecycle.
- Familiar with ServiceNow & JIRA.
- Well-versed with Onsite-Offshore execution model.
- Prior experience with Service Transition.
- Ability to understand business requirements/impacts in a highly technical environment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good analysis skills in order to aid in trouble-shooting and problem-solving.
- High attention to details and service minded approach.
- Should have prior experience in application support activities (i.e. Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Fulfillment, Application Performance Monitoring, Job Monitoring or Root Cause Analysis).
- Willing to learn new technologies on the job& cross-skill across similar technologies
nfinity, a Stamford Technology Company, is a global provider of Life Science Enterprise Level IT services for biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device companies of all sizes.
Please mention that you found this job on .NET Careers.