.NET Developer with XAMARIN
Middle • Contract • Mobile
Client in north Dallas is currently looking for a .Net developer with XAMARIN. Great place to work, plus, great salary!
- Learn, adhere to, and enforce company standards & best practices
- Deliver the highest quality designs & code for the project
- Participate in SAFe team ceremonies (daily stand-up, planning sessions, etc.)
- Provide estimates for tasks
- Provide progress updates to team while working tasks
- Research and troubleshooting issues in QA and production
- Adhere to SOLID principles
- Adhere to Microsoft’s API Design Guidelines
- Adhere to the Command Query Separation principle
- Leverage the principles of Design by Contract(DbC)
- Leverage the Clean Architectural style for layering, decomposition, and dependency validation
- Leverage Dependency Injection to decouple components
- Leverage Domain Driven Design principles and patterns where appropriate
- Provide complete software comments for public interfaces, classes, structs, enums, and methods including: abstraction descriptions, exceptions thrown, and verbiage augmenting codified DbC specifications.oEliminate duplicate code
- Code/design should be decoupled/modular/composable to facilitate extraction of any potentially reusable code as a mature common component.
- All forms of serialized data should be versioned to help ensure a smooth migration path as the software matures/evolves.
- Classes should be organized within the project as vertical slices of functionality instead horizontal abstraction types (i.e. PrecisionOrdering and PhysicalInventory instead of Views and ViewModels).
- Good usage of reactive design.
- Adhere to the Composed Method style of functional decomposition where possible.
- Leverage reactive data streams to explicitly model changing data as first class citizen.
- Leverage Event Sourcing model to preserve separation between remotely-source data and device-sourced data throughout data synchronization.
- Leverage State Machines to govern progression of subsystems/objects/workflows through allowed states via declared triggers.
- Embrace Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using robust automated build pipelines that automatically execute static code analyzers, design analyzers, unit tests, and integration tests.
- Xamarin Forms
- Reactive Extensions
- Azure DevOp
- Deliver code to implement the requiremets, as defined for the sprint.
- Leverage Model-View-ViewModel (MMVM) and reactive principals where appropriate.
- Work with automated Test & UI developers to ensure high-quality, tested, working features.
- HTTP knowledge, Fiddler traces.
- Take UI & automated test tasks, as needed.
- Worked in an Agile/SAFe environment
- 4+ years of experience developing high - complexity applications.
- MUST LIVE IN THE DALLAS AREA
- Will do W2 OR CTC, BUT NO 3RD PARTIES, PLEASE FOR THIS POSITION
- Julie Young- Recruiter / Business Development
- Zeal IT Consultants
- Click here to Apply