Middle • Contract • Full Stack
.Net Full Stack Engineer
ROLE DESCRIPTION (minimum 5+ lines please)
As a .Net Full Stack Engineer, you will be writing highly efficient and clean code that can process large amounts of transactions with low latency and high reliability. Would be Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining application code for a complex software using MVC, Angular, .Net and web Technologies. Will be responsible for writing code with high unit test coverage and writing service telemetry to backend. You would be gaining understanding of Microsoft businesses and the varied processes along with their outcomes and collaborate with all stakeholders to contribute to a cohesive set of capabilities built to deliver frictionless experience
- 7+ years of software design and development experience using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, and proficient in developing large scale web applications using a .Net framework
- Experience in developing SAAS applications using MS Azure Technology
- AngularJS and NodeJS is a Plus
- Strong communication skills: should be able communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Own and resolve technical issues, questions and hurdles faced by development team that block progress
- Ability to perform effective code reviews to ensure highest code quality
- Demonstrate deep technical subject matter expertise to design solutions, develop code and resolve issues
- Good understanding of Cloud Infrastructure, CI / CD & PowerShell scripting
Mindtree delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions across the digital value chain. We are co-headquartered in Bangalore, India and New Jersey.
Founded in 1999, we are now 16,000+ Mindtree Minds across the globe. Our annual revenue crossed $780+ million in 2016-17. Mindtree provides services in e-commerce, mobile applications, cloud computing, digital transformation, data analytics, EAI and ERP, with more than 290 clients and offices in 14 countries.
Visit http://careers.mindtree.com for more details