Senior Partner Sales Manager- Azure
Senior • Full Time • Manager
New York City, Atlanta, Boston
This posting is open to applications from candidates that live in or near New York City, Boston, or Atlanta.
Senior Partner Sales Manager- Azure
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud and build new foundations for future growth. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP and Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges and create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, and driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, and having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, and Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, and then do better things.
What team will you be on?
Our Partner teams live to Make It Happen. This is not about handshakes and drinking coffee, this is about efficiently helping our AWS, Azure and GCP partners realize we're the best around, and supporting the wider Cloudreach team to deliver on our joint targets. If you're full of energy, drive, and are excited about working alongside the world's most successful technology companies, we'd love to hear from you.
What will your role be?
The purpose of the Senior Partner Sales Manager- Azure role will be to provide commercial support on partner relationships to ensure we maximise value from those relationships. Your success will be measured on:
- Ensuring we meet regional bookings targets
- Partner Funding targets
- Partner Net Promoter Score
What are we looking for?
- Relationship Management: Relationships really matter; it’s that simple. Excellent relationship building skills both internally and with our partner counterparts
- Business Acumen: Ability to act with keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with situations in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome.
- Emotional Intelligence: The ability to bring multiple parties together and influence them to achieve a positive outcome.
- Accountability: The extent to which people see themselves as responsible for their own success or failure. They are accountable.
- Pro-active: Use your initiative and not be afraid to ask questions.
- Confidence: Belief in the product or service being sold, as well as a self-confidence that makes customers want to engage.
- Networking: Adept at networking. Networking is not so much a part of the job as a way of interacting in life
- Engaging/Enthusiastic: Engage with Cloudreachers and mobilise their energy, passion, and enthusiasm. Always motivated and on the lookout for opportunity at any given moment and continually looking for possibilities.
- Collaborative: you will work effectively with colleagues, stakeholders and teams. Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation. Is super easy to work with, with the right balance of patience and persistence
- Role Model: you will lead by example and act with integrity, impartiality. You are able to apply sound personal judgement in every situation.
What are our perks?
- Meaningful and impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you and your mental health & wellbeing are #1. That’s why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, and resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when and how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. We’re multi-cloud and proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view are celebrated and the individual is respected, included and empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether you’re on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, you’re an integral part of the team and we’ll make sure you know what’s up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated and individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.