Senior • Full Time • Architect
No office location remote
- Expert understanding of security concepts OAuth2, JWT/grants/claims, OpenID Connect and multi factor
- Server side technologies containerized .Net Core, C#, using Docker orchestrated with Kubernetes (K8s)
- Database integrations using Dapper
- Microservice Architecture (MSA) and Design Patterns
- Team environment management to include Git, code reviews, pull requests, branching/release strategies
- Build/Release automation through CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps and bash scripting
- Must be capable of designing/writing cleanly architected applications following SOLID principles
- Good written and spoken English
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Bachelor's degree or higher
ABOUT US:For over 20 years, our consultants provide technical expertise and professional solutions, especially in point of sale and payment systems, global data analytics, merchandising, asset protection, health and wellness, banking, logistics, etc. that develop and enhance software to benefit our clients.
Please mention that you found this job on .NET Careers.