Middle • Contract • Full Stack
Salt Lake City, UT
A public sector client of ours is looking for .Net Developer. This is going to be a fulltime opportunity based out of Salt Lake City, Utah.
This role is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing software application solutions for Salt Lake County’s User community and the Information Technology (IT) organization.
- SME with .NET Core, NET, C#, SQL, JSON and REST APIs
- SME with databases, data design, data warehousing, and data modeling (e.g., MS SQL Server)
- Visual Studio 2017+
- Cloud Development (Azure, Aws ..)
- Approach a problem through a logical, systematic, and sequential process
- Analyze business and technical processes to determine ways of making them more efficient
- Work with minimal direction, exhibiting self-motivation and a results-focused mindset
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and third-party vendors
- Build websites and online applications
- Provide unit and system level testing on applications
- Professional Microsoft certifications: MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, and/or MCSM
Anyone with valid work authorization status in the US are welcome to apply for this role. H1B Transfer resources who can join on receipt notice are more than welcome to apply for this role.