Senior .NET Developer
Senior • Full Time • Full Stack
Canada - Montreal, Quebec
Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
Office Location(s): Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Aptos: Engaging customers—and our colleagues—differently.
Join the software and solutions innovator behind the world’s top retail brands!|
Aptos develops highly advanced solutions on the forefront of retailing for more than 500 of the world’s most iconic brands. As a member of our professional or technical teams, you can too!
A quick snapshot…
The Senior .NET Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements software programming applications and components primarily using the .NET platform. This position will be working on Full Stack development, so we need someone interested in both creating the presentation of look and feel as well as creating the algorithms, and everything in between.
Why it’s a big deal...
This position will be working on new and exciting things around here at Aptos. They will be writing code and building software for cloud based applications which in turn make our customers lives easier. If you are interested in helping us build out and bring this type of software to life, then you will fit right in.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
We are looking for proven success in the following:
- Advanced C# skills and working in .NET frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in full-stack development
Experience with the following will give you an edge:
- Working in fast-paced Agile environments
- Exposure to working in cloud environments with technologies such as AWS, Azure or Kubenetes
- Experience with enterprise software, specifically in the Retail or Supply Chain vertical
- Computer Science Degree
We also look for:
- Resourcefulness and a solutions-oriented attitude
- Big picture thinker with laser focus
- Expert relationship cultivator
- Quality orientation
Did we pique your interest?
If this sounds like the kind of job you would love in the kind of environment you would thrive in, please drop us a line -- we’d love to hear from you!