Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
Did you recently complete your CS degree? Or are you ready to step into the exciting area of Robotic Process Automation?
We are looking for a new team member to help us design next generation Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions. In this position you will work alongside successful pioneers in RPA to increase the productivity of enterprise users worldwide. As RPA is an emerging technology, you will have the opportunity to tackle yet-to-be solved challenges in the process automation space. You won’t get exposure to this tech in any academic setting. Intrigued? Apply!
Nintex changes how work gets done through process management and automation. Since 2006, we have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving productivity.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves to solve real-world problems with code and is deeply committed to team success
- Is hungry for new information and constantly learning
- Is always looking for an opportunity to expand knowledge and grow skills
- Thrives on delivery of extremely high quality software products and is passionate about innovation
- Is continually looking for improvement and is obsessed with exceeding customer expectations
To be successful we think you should have :
- A minimum of 2 years application development experience using C# or VB.Net
- Microsoft Visual Studio and .Net Framework experience (required)
- Strong knowledge and experience with object oriented practices
- Chrome Extensions and Chrome Extension API experience / knowledge (preferred)
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.