Senior .NET Developer
Senior • Full Time • Full Stack
Falls Church, VA
We have an opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer to join our talented Professional Services team. The successful candidate will work as a subject matter expert and full-stack .NET Developer, responsible for design, development, and implementation of Microsoft .NET web-based applications, solutions, and capabilities for clients with the federal government.
Typical responsibilities include
- Working with clients and stakeholders to analyze business and enterprise requirements
- Lead a team through the entirety of software development lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, and deployment
- Participating in making strategic design and architectural decisions
- Integrates applications by designing user interface screens with ASP.NET Core MVC
- Following and adapting approved life cycle methodologies to project needs
- Creating design documents and perform program coding and unit testing
- Developing strategies to create better collaboration between developers, testers, project managers, and users, using development methods and automated practices
- Leveraging experience and judgment to resolve technical issues
- Planning and accomplishing goals related to the overall success of the program
- Applying a wide degree of creativity and latitude in disseminating tasks to the team for execution
- Responsible for application design, coding, testing, debugging and/or documentation activities
- Maintains technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and development and understands the business or function for which an application is designed
- BA or BS degree in a related field
- 7+ years of experience with SQL and Web application development
- 7+ years of experience with ASP.NET, MVC, or Webforms development
- Experience with systems integration
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2015 and 2013, SQL Server Management Studio 2012, and Team Foundation Server 2013 and 2012
- Knowledge of source control and Agile development
- Ability to mentor junior developers
- Must be able to maintain government eligibility requirements
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- 3+ years of experience with consulting or federal IT
- Experience with writing white papers
- Knowledge of mobile development, including Xamarin, native Android and iOS, and Azure Mobile Services
Perks of working at NetImpact Strategies:
- Your health comes first – we offer comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance that starts the first of the month after you join the team
- Invest in your future – 401(k) Plan – Immediately vested employer contributions; no matching required
- Work hard, play hard – we offer a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy and observe ALL ten (10) federal holidays
- Pawsitively pawesome – Pet Insurance (because our little critters are part of our families, too!)
- Invest in your education – Tuition reimbursement, internal training programs, & company-sponsored industry certifications
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment recently ranked by The Washington Post as a Top Workplace in 2019 & 2020!
- Have fun and celebrate and give back – Team building activities, community volunteering, quarterly HQ days, & an offsite annual awards banquet
NetImpact Strategies specializes in Strategy and Business Transformation, IT Modernization, Data-Driven Intelligence, Cloud Services, and Cybersecurity. We are a team of skilled Consultants who listen to our clients’ needs. We design and implement comprehensive, tailored solutions that are both mindful of the client's culture and organizational dynamics. As mission needs change, new priorities emerge, technologies advance, and methodologies evolve; NetImpact stands out as a trusted advisor that can solve the challenges of today while looking for the opportunities of tomorrow. Our professionals stay abreast of these changes to provide agile, outcome-focused results for federal agency strategic and tactical needs. Approaching engagements as a partner, we provide solutions that empower our clients to achieve results that align with their mission and strategic vision.
NetImpact Strategies is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended (“ADA”), and applicable state and local laws. It is NetImpact’s policy not to discriminate against any qualified person or applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment on the basis of such individual’s disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, NetImpact will provide reasonable accommodations to an individual with a disability, as defined in the ADA or applicable law, who has made NetImpact aware of his/her disability, unless doing so would cause undue hardship to NetImpact. If you are an applicant and need reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within NetImpact or request reasonable accommodation to utilize NetImpact’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NetImpact is committed to the development of a creative, diverse, and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at NetImpact will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. NetImpact does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws (referred to as "protected status").