Junior • Full Time • Full Stack
No office location remote $45k - 60k
US BASED ONLY APPLICANTS TO BE CONSIDERED
Jr. Software Developer
Would you like to be a part of building innovative, best-in-breed software for the heavy equipment rental industry? Are you self-directed learner? Extremely detailed and thorough?
We are a tight knit team focused on results, and are seeking an entry-level software developer who wants to grow and learn … but, honestly, if you want to catch our attention, we are looking for people who are not afraid to jump in the trenches and join our team which does hard things exceptionally well and has fun while doing it!
- Learn the code base for the mobile and web platforms
- Provide day to day troubleshooting and configuration support
- Diagnose and fix bugs
- Assist with testing bug fixes and new development
- Grow in your understanding of tools, standards, and best practices
- C# and/or VB.NET
- Basic SQL (SELECT statements)
- Basic understanding of OOP fundamentals
Nice to Have:
- Scrum/Agile methodology experience
- ASP.NET MVC and/or WebForms
- Xamarin, iOS, or Android development
- SQL Server (or other relational database) experience
- Advanced SQL (JOINs, UNIONS, DDL)
- Database Normalization
- RESTful API development and consumption
- SOLID Principles
- Exposure to a legacy system such as iSeries or AS/400
DO YOU HAVE?
- A passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, optimistic, team-oriented environment.
- The ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- But, most importantly, are you a hustler with a great sense of humor?
If you are a determined, hard working, innovative, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes, AND… most importantly… play well with others, then joining this team could be the best move of your career.
Please send us a note telling us WHY we are a great fit for you and WHY you are a great fit for us, as well as your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to sending us your resume please start with this brief survey for us to have a better understanding of you: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/3ZftK4lCO2
We can’t wait to meet you!