Senior Software Engineer
Senior • Full Time • Dev Ops
San Diego, CA
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with a diverse group of supportive and highly motivated engineers from various disciplines to create reliable and secure autonomous intelligent systems to protect lives.
- Develop core foundational components of AI products.
- Contribute to a cloud and on-prem infrastructure for continuous testing in simulated and live environments.
- Collaborate across non-technical business groups to develop business driving software solutions.
- Implement software solutions and develop processes necessary for a fast and reliable development life cycle.
- Define release procedures and testing frameworks that ensure a smooth deployment of new versions of robotic systems.
- Work with a team dedicated to improving the business every day.
Our tech stack and tools include:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Azure DevOps
- C++ for software development
- C# (.NET Core) and Python for Build/Release
- Visual Studio / VS Code
Projects that you might work on:
- Real-Time Monitoring and Reporting Dashboards
- Enterprise-scale build orchestration
- Cross-Platform (ARM,x86) Build and Test orchestration
- Company-wide automation solutions
People we're looking for have the following required education and experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years of real-world experience building automation solutions for continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Expertise with a majority of the technology above
- Experience with development tools for CI/CD
- Experience with cloud deployment and monitoring
- B.S. in Computer Science, similar degree, or equivalent practical experience
- You have a demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others