Full Stack Developer
Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer who has strong experience building applications and designing APIs. We are looking for someone who is a team player and ready to help wherever necessary - no task is too small or insignificant.
We talk about technology a lot, we like to have fun and we like getting work done. At Trustpilot, there aren’t any boring days. Do you feel that you have a great idea, perhaps something that someone else missed? We provide 20% time so you can try out these ideas - whether they end up working out or not.
At Trustpilot, we work as a team and deliver as a team. The environment that we cultivate includes working with brilliant people who help each other at every step, while at the same time pushing you to bring your A game every day. Everyone’s opinion matters and you can help come up with the next big idea that will bring Trustpilot forward. We empower you to do all this.
Join our team and change the way you work. Are you up for the challenge?
About the Role
Based in our Vilnius office, you will be a key member of the Integrations product team. You will spend a lot of your time thinking about current and potential customers, and how to empower them to get more out of our product in a more effective way. You will be developing plug-and-play apps and plugins that allow users to quickly start using Trustpilot and integrate it with tools and platforms that they use for their everyday business. Some examples are leading e-commerce platforms (think Shopify), email marketing tools (think Mailchimp), team collaboration tools (think Slack).
You will be working closely with the team’s Product Manager and Tech Lead to frame opportunities, strategize, conceptualise, explore, test, and iterate your way to delivering value for the millions of people and businesses using Trustpilot.
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- Continuously deliver software that you build, within days of development
- Work with cool technologies such as Node.js, APIs, queues, webhooks, AWS stack
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn from the best and develop your career
Some of the technologies and services we use
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, and more
- Trello (for all project management, and a lot of other things), Git, GitHub
- Machine Learning, AI, Google TensorFlow, BigQuery, Kafka, Airflow
- MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Elastic Search
- Style Components, CSS Module, Component Library
- React, Redux, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to complete one of our Code Challenges and submit a solution together with your application. You can find the challenges here:
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work
Get an insider's view of our Tech department here
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse