Senior .NET Engineer
Senior • Full Time • Full Stack
No office location remote £45k - 65k
We are currently growing at a rapid pace with more and more people using Moneybox. To support this growth we are looking for an all-rounder in full stack development. We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but a fundamental understanding of how things work is important.
This role will be responsible for working within a small team to further develop our investment platform which manages the investment activities for hundreds of thousands of investors.
Our tech stack:
C# / .NET Core
ASP.NET Core, Hangfire, MediatR, xUnit
Git, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
What You’ll Do
- Participating in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on developing scalable, resilient systems that deliver business value.
- Writing unit / integration tests along with production code to produce a reliable product.
- Working with wider team of developers, QA testers, product managers, UX designers to create and build new features.
- Understanding and providing feedback for technical and design requirements.
- Providing technical support to internal teams.
- Staying abreast of and (where necessary) applying the latest emerging technologies.
- Helping improve code quality and existing functionality.
Who you are
- Excited about being part of a fast-growing company that’s trying to make a positive mark on the world.
- Knows how to have fun whilst maintaining a professional outlook.
- Genuine interest in financial technology.
- A driven, ambitious self-starter.
- Learning mindset and motivated to develop skills further.
- Computer science or similar related experience.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Thorough understanding of OO programming languages.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work both individually and as part of an agile team.
- Able to actively participate in technical and commercial discussions.
- C# / .NET framework
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience designing, developing, releasing and maintaining scalable, fault tolerant systems.
- Experience dealing with large volumes of data