Senior .NET Software Engineer
Senior • Full Time • Full Stack
As a Senior .NET Software Engineer at TeamDynamix, you’ll lend your software craftsmanship to our work-management software that empowers customers in the fields of education, government, and healthcare. Using our software, customers can do more with fewer resources as they track and manage much of their daily work within the tool created and maintained by you.
We’re a multi-tenant SaaS company running on Azure competing with companies more than 10 times our size and we’re able to be successful because we hire only the best and brightest. Our small engineering team of 10 (and growing!) is made up of three smaller full-stack engineering teams plus an infrastructure team to carry out this mission.
In our results-oriented environment, every engineer can contribute ideas that get heard and implemented. We believe that technical decisions are best made when we have input from those who are closest to the problem and encourage engineers to think critically about how best to design solutions that satisfy the mission of the team.
Our Hiring Process
A recruiter will set up a phone call with you to gauge interest and answer any questions you have about TeamDynamix to ensure you get what you need out of the chat. (20-30 minutes)
The recruiter may then send you a link to a two-part online assessment: a personality profile and a cognitive abilities test. Organizational research studies have shown that cognitive ability (or intelligence) tests are the best predictor of success across fields. You can learn more about this test and get preparation tips here: https://www.criteriacorp.com/resources/ccat_prep.php (30-45 minutes).
Based on your qualifying score, the recruiter will then schedule a deeper-dive conversation for you with the hiring manager to answer any technical questions you have about the position. This interview is meant to be conversational and will adapt, based on your skill set and interests. (30-45 minutes)
The next step, based on mutual continued interest, is a panel interview with the engineering team leads and the director of engineering. They will be asking you a series of questions to help them better understand your experience, skills, communication style, and work culture preferences. Expect several situational questions such as, “How would you go about...?” This step also includes a whiteboard coding exercise (120 minutes).
The final round is comprised of in-person interviews with members of the company’s senior leadership team. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and determine if TeamDynamix is the right fit for you (60 minutes).
Senior .NET Software Engineers have a heavy focus on individual contributions to initiatives and are also expected to manage large initiatives from start to finish. In addition to working well with others and being able to plan and execute, you’ll need the following technical skills:
- 3-5+ years of software development experience.
- .NET experience (Standard or Core).
- Experience with SQL Server, T-SQL, stored procedures, and basic database design. We’d prefer a full-stack developer who can work from database to front-end, but you don’t necessarily have to be an SQL guru.
Just Some of Our Benefits
- Compensation and equity packages designed to delight (top salaries for top talent).
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and HSA for employees and their families.
- 3.5% match on 401(k) – both traditional and Roth options available.
- Paid time off, company-recognized holidays, and floating holidays.
- Work-life balance – engineers generally do not work more than 40 hours per week.
- Flexible working hours with some remote flexibility.
- Annual company-paid conference fee for Stir Trek or other training events.
- Employee-led lunch and learn opportunities.
- Wellness resources to include legal, financial, and mental health.
- Free gym membership (when enrolled in medical plan).
- Free snacks.
- New, beautiful, and thoughtfully designed office in Grandview.
- Open, collaborative work environment with a casual dress code.
- Latest equipment – company-issued laptop, dual monitors, sit/stand workstation, MSDN subscription.
- Transparency with a flat organization and quarterly town halls.
- Backed by a west-coast based private equity firm that invests in high-growth private companies across North America.
- Passionate, caring, and awesome co-workers.
- Fun company events: axe-throwing, painting class, escape room.
- Strong, positive culture. Check out our Glassdoor and Comparably