Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
Vancouver, Canada or Campbell, California
At Mojio, we’re connecting the cars of today for the journeys of tomorrow. Backed by leading investors including Amazon, T-Mobile, and Deutsche Telekom, Mojio is driving the global adoption of its connected car technology via its growing portfolio of customers, including T-Mobile and Vivint in the US, Deutsche Telekom in Europe and Telus in Canada. With more than 10 billion miles worth of real-world driving data processed to date, we have created one of the largest and fastest-growing big data pools in the automotive industry. If you’re interested in joining us on our mission to give every vehicle a voice, apply now!
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building our cloud-based platform, from APIs to Protocol Gateways to processing terabytes of vehicle telemetry a day. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Need a head for developing massively scalable code in distributed systems
- Translate Epics and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain our high focus on code quality, organization, and automation
Who You Are
- At least 3 + years industry experience in C#, with a good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and how to write efficient scalable algorithms.
- Familiarity with Document Databases (such as Couchbase, DocumentDB, MongoDB) and exposure to Time-Series Databases would be an advantage
- Experience with Dependency Injection (IoC) and how to properly manage dependencies is essential.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#, async/await and TPL
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as ASP.NET Owin, Identity Server
- Experience developing applications for the cloud (Azure, AWS, Google, etc)
- Understand fundamental design principles behind building long term scalable applications
Other job requirements:
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds, GC, etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity, if not intimate knowledge, with continuous integration
- Familiarity with Azure including Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, DocumentDB, Table/Blob Storage.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem, including Spark, Hive and HDInsights
Our Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus and options package
- Excellent benefits (health, dental and vision)
- Lifestyle Savings Account
- Education Tuition Program
- Team outings
- Phone bill reimbursement and many more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or on the basis of disability.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.