Senior • Full Time • Full Stack
Accutech’s product development team values autonomy, initiative, and collaboration between product managers, quality assurance specialists, and other stakeholders. Working on a Scrum team, the Software Developer works to design and create high-quality and easily maintainable code. Additionally, the Software Developer roles assists across the entire product development lifecycle, from requirement assessment, creating test cases, and designing major features to investigating production bugs and completing fixes. Successful Software Developers will have a strong focus on professional development and understanding new innovations in the platforms Accutech’s products use.
- Analyzing user stories created by Product Management working with the Quality Assurance to clarify requirements and test cases
- Designing and building major and minor features, as well as bug fixes
- Creating and maintaining unit and integration testing
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation as well as documentation of software functionality
- Implementing code and architecture standards as specified by the Lead Architect
- Maintaining personal skill set related to software engineering necessary to perform in the ASC technical environment
- Analyzing escalated client technical issues and identifying solutions.
- Software testing and quality assurance as needed
- Supporting project plans and project management
- Maintaining standards of compliance
- Maintaining general knowledge of ASC’s products and services.
Education and Experience Requirements
- One or more years of software development experience
- Experience with .Net. .Net Core, and C#
- Experience with RDBMSs, generating queries, and troubleshooting data issues
- Experience with MS SQL Server a plus
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Experience with REST APIs a plus
- Knowledge of web and mobile usability standards and user-centered design patterns a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field a plus
Skills & Personality Traits
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment across disciplines
- Proven focus on professional development and awareness of upcoming technologies, common frameworks and tools, etc.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and be adaptable to change priorities quickly
- Clear understanding of object-oriented programing and the ability to write easily maintainable code
- Excellent attention to details, as well as analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Maintains a positive attitude and professional demeanor
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is lawfully eligible to work in the United States. However, we are unable to sponsor visas.
Accutech Systems Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.