Software Engineer 4
Middle • Full Time • Full Stack
At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
As a Software Engineer, you will build and deliver a high-quality, valuable web solution. The solution, Bluebeam Atlas, is focused on allowing the construction industry to discover and access the information they need on projects quickly. However, we don't only value our craft. We value our team's inherent camaraderie. Game nights, coffee walks, and group lunches are typical.
We're building something to be proud of, continually iterating on the best way to do it, and having as much fun as possible along the way.
We're looking for an individual with:
- A passion for problem-solving internally and externally
- A passion for delivering products to customers continuously, i.e., CI/CD
- An affinity for quality code
- Development experience higher than or equivalent to 5 years of professional development
- Experience using PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL, or NoSQL (particularly DynamoDB)
- Exposure to building with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with all and strong proficiency with one of the following:
- .NET Core
Bonus points if you have:
- A love for pair programming
- A strong understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Contributed to DevOps' pipelines
- Knowledge of both architectural and software design patterns
- Practiced building software using Domain-Driven Design or Test-Driven Development
- Provided technical mentorship regularly
Sound like you?
If you think you are a good match, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you and why you want to work here.
*We will help the right candidate with relocation*
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.