FullStack .NET Lead
Senior • Contract • Team Leader
St. Louis, MO
Greeting from WB Solutions....!
We have the Urgent requirement for "Dot Net full Stack Lead" at “Saint Louis, MO" - Long Term Contract
Job Title: Dot Net full Stack Lead
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: Long term
Client is looking for .NET Senior technical lead to build end to end business solutions and to work with one of the leading financial services organization in the US. The ideal candidate must possess strong background on frontend and backend development technologies and strong in database queries; optimization and troubleshooting. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with domain experts and technical experts in the team. The candidate must have experience in analysis; design; development; maintenance; support activities and team leadership activities.
As a Technical Lead; you will
- Maintain active relationships with Product Owner and Business Users to understand business requirements; lead requirement gathering meetings and review designs with the product owner and business owners.
- Lead onshore and offshore teams technically and mentor the team on technical solutions; design and implementations.
- Be Responsible for prototyping; developing; and troubleshooting software in the user interface or service layers
- Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse; scalability and the use of best practices
- Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience; design; architecture; and development
- Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features; which utilizes the latest Front end and Backend development technologies
- Modify existing software to correct errors; allow it to adapt to new hardware; or to improve its performance.
- Perform production support; troubleshoot production issues; analyze the root cause of the issues and fix them.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with other systems analysts; engineers; programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities; performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store; retrieve; and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Design; develop and modify software systems; using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures; programming; and documentation.
- Conduct technical reviews with other programmers; technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Report any issues with the client stakeholders and UST leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; Engineering or related field
- 8+ years of full-stack development experience
- Demonstrate expertise in most of the following technologies:
- Prior experience in maintenance and support projects
- Proven history of developing scalable; testable applications
- Ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication; problem solving; and analytical skills is a must
- Solid grasp of web and backend application development
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong teamwork and customer support focus
- Strong collaboration and customer support focus
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills on highly complex problems; technical agility
- Have a positive; can-do attitude
- Support QA teams with test plans; root cause analysis and defect fixing
- Strong experience in Responsive design; cross browser web applications
- Strong knowledge of web service models
- Strong knowledge in creating and working with APIs
- Strong exposure in Agile; Scaled Agile based development models
- Familiar with tools/utilities such as Bitbucket / Jira / Confluence