Software Engineer III
Senior • Full Time • Backend
Lowell, AR visa sponsor relocation
- Helps lead development efforts in an Agile development environment, daily stand ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, and sprint demos.
- Implements web designs that are asynchronous, responsive, and provide a rich user experience.
- Develops and implements new features that meet J.B. Hunt’s standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Develops and implements new services/applications that meet J.B. Hunt’s standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Troubleshoots and solves production issues related to performance and reliability throughout the software stack with assistance from other team members.
- Performs application debugging using their IDE of choice; unit testing using architecture standards; and documentation of current or future work tasks with a visual modeling application and/or an integrated README.
- Helps lead team members in execution and release of builds using continuous integration and deployment using our current CI/CD applications and processes.
- Help lead analysis and design tasks with the Agile team using software development lifecycle concepts.
- Works within a collaborative environment and contributes to team goals by offering open and honest communication and helping to meet deadlines.
- Bachelors degree in Computer and Information Science, Engineering, or Management Information Systems, or related, or foreign equivalent, or suitable combination of education, experience and training; plus 4 year of experience in Software Development or Engineering.
- Preferred experience with the latest version of Java (J2EE)
- Required experience in .Net Core
- Preferred experience in Kubernetes, Web Development, Azure Cosmos, or API Design
Change transportation with us.
Please mention that you found this job on .NET Careers.