Senior Software Engineer
Senior • Full Time • Backend
Wilmington MA, US
Symbotic currently has an opening for a Sr. Software Engineer who will be working on the core database and data access layer for a suite of applications, which controls fleets of mobile robots and industrial systems. The qualified candidate will play a hands-on role, helping to bring our robotics solutions to our customers. We are looking for people who thrive in a creative, collaborative and agile development environment.
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment
- Develop highly performant data access software and sql procedures used by teams throughout the software department (C#, Entity Framework, LINQ, MSSQL)
- Development of business logic and algorithms for software components owned by the Data Services team
- Be a part of a team that works together to design, develop, code review, and test software
- Analyze data to evaluate the performance of software and system level metrics
- Work with multiple development teams to design software implementations for new business requirements
- Evolve the current software architecture into a microservice oriented system using technologies like .Net Core, Rabbit MQ, OpenAPI and Kubernetes
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience developing software applications.
- A track record of designing and developing high-quality software using some of the following: C#, Entity Framework, WCF, LINQ, Microsoft Sql Server
- Experience with database design and queries
- Insistence on quality software and test driven culture
- A system level mindset, with high attention to detail.
- A drive to understand how things work and solve problems
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
- This person must be able to work in a fast paced environment and support unscheduled events.
Compensation and Benefits:
Symbotic offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Benefits include very comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, and more.
Please… No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants.
Symbotic is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, physical or mental disability, nation of origin, veteran status, religious beliefs, sexual identity or expression. Symbotic supports a diverse workforce and we are committed to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect.