Junior CRM Developer
Junior • Full Time • Backend
Do you have experience on .NET development? Would you like to work in a transformational project that makes a real impact in the healthcare sector? Do you want to be part of an international company that values your personal growth? We are looking for YOU, Junior CRM Developer, to join our growing team in Helsinki or Turku.
You will be part of our eHealth business aiming to deliver our approach to healthcare and social services reform in Finland. You work in a Digital Healthcare program helping a key healthcare player upgrade their legacy systems to a new ecosystem-based architecture. You work together with our international team sharing your vision and knowledge with others.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing Dynamics CRM solutions which are aligned with customer business processes
- Integrating Dynamics CRM solution into other systems within the program such as D365 operations, etc.
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests ensuring that an application or architecture meets agreed quality standards
- Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirements
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience on .NET development
- Experience on MS CRM development (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement or Microsoft Dynamics CRM) is a huge plus
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English
What makes us unique:
- We don't just build software; we approach development as a well-honed craft.
- We are experts who believe in being innovative while having fun, and working continuously to refine our skills.
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do, from the technology we choose to the people who make up our team. With excellence as a guiding principle, we deliver quality results that ensure client satisfaction.
- We approach work with integrity. We do what we say we'll do, and we operate with transparency and honesty.
- We work cohesively and see each person at Nortal as a critical contributor. We prize teamwork, and support each other in providing the best results for our clients. No one on our team is superior to another - we help each other out, in the spirit of personal growth.
- We don’t deploy into infrastructure, we build with infrastructure.
Nortal combines strategy, change, and technology to deliver meaningful impact. Together with approx 800 professionals, we create data-driven and seamless processes for governments, businesses and healthcare institutions in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and in the U.S. We run projects in more than 20 countries across the globe, with the aim to simplify and optimize naturally complex processes in order to create a seamless society.
We are here to stay! We have over 180 employees in 4 offices in Finland and 2018 was Nortal’s best year ever with revenue of 66,7 million euros. Read more about our projects in our web and have a look at our Tech Map.
Let’s meet at Mikonkatu 15 and you can get more first-hand info about what it’s like to work at Nortal!
Contact me for further details:
+358 40 6616 338
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. Combining the unique experience of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology, our vision is to build a seamless society.